Elite Technical Services is at the forefront of the mechanical and electrical industry and has become one of the leading M&E specialists in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Essex, Herts, Berks, Bucks and Beds. After working in a variety of roles in the M&E sector for 30 years, Martyn Fowler founded the company in 2011.
From small beginnings we have grown to a turnover of £8m and with a team of 38 we have the capability to take on contracts up to £5m. Whether your project is large or small, commercial or residential, new build or refurbishment; if you need an M&E contractor that is fully accredited, with decades of practical experience, and has a long history of satisfied clients, contact us to discuss your project.
Martyn Fowler, BSc(hons), MEI; ACIBSE; ACIPHE – Owner
Martyn founded Elite in 2011 and has 39 years of experience within the M&E industry. His primary responsibilities include developing the business, special projects and M&E design and consultancy.
He graduated from Southampton University in 1979 with a 2.1 (Double Honours) degree and later qualified as an electrician, plumber, domestic and commercial gas engineer including catering, ground and air source heat pumps, solar thermal systems and Photovoltaic installations.
Historically he has managed various mechanical and electrical divisions within main contractors
- The Avenue, £2.5m new-build private dwellings in Ealing
- £1.8m Grade II listed residential refurbishment of a Manor house in Kent
- Margaret Street, £4m office to residential conversion in Central London
Karl Banks – Head of Commercial
Karl has worked at Elite since 2012. He is head of the commercial team and is responsible for general business activity and analysis.
He began quantity surveying at 16 working for main contractors on a wide variety of projects. He relocated to the UAE in 2008 working in the PQS role before returning to the UK in 2011.
- Westfield London £1.6m: new-build retail scheme in White City.
- Baniyas Towers £80m new-build commercial development Abu Dhabi
- Milliner House £800k residential refurbishment in Stamford Bridge
Kevin McKay – Office Manager
Kevin joined Elite in 2015 as Office Manager. He has had a diverse career from facilities management and logistics to fleet management and insurance brokerage giving him a wide range of experience, needed for his role.
His responsibilities include customer services, human resources, health & safety, accounting/payroll and our Small Works Division.
- Prudential Awards – Financial Sales Agent of the Year for three consecutive years, Financial Sales Manager of the Year, Financial Section Manager of the Year
- Swinton Insurance award – Branch of the Year for Best Performance.